Eagle Butchers Blocks are dedicated to quality and your total satisfaction. Please read the folowing before you make a purchase.
Handemade for you from natural materials
Because wood is a natural material and each block is handbuilt to order: colours and the grain/patterns will differ on each individual block.
How to order a butchers block
You can order a fixed size small, medium or large block online with different options. If you would like a specific size go to the bespoke butchers block page, enter your exact depth and width and choose from the dropdowns the width and height ranges to set your price range. Once you have entered your size, you can select your stand type followed by other options.
If you prefer you can email or call me with your requirements. I will need at least the following in order to give you a price.
- The exact depth
- The exact width
- The exact height
- Do you want a stand or a central slatted shelf?
- Do you want the stand treated, and if so, with what?
- Would you like castors, oil, rails or drawers?
- If you are ordering via email or telephone, we'll agree your options and delivery and I can give you a price.
- However you order, I use Paypal to accept cards so I do not have access to or store any of your payment information.
- You do not have to have an account with Paypal to use this system. See How to Pay by PayPal for more information.
- You can also pay by bank transfer or cheque.
- All cheques and transfers must have cleared before a block can be scheduled in for building.
- Please make cheques payable to S.Eagle
Completion time & delivery
- Whilst I will endevour to complete your block within the time specified there may, through unforeseen circumstances or high demand be delays of which you will be notified.
- I will normally agree a time period with you that reflects how many other orders I have to complete. Normal lead time is approximately 30 - 40 days, at the moment we are experiencing a high demand and lead times are longer.
- Delivery usualy takes 2-5 days in Mainland England & Wales once your block is completed.
- Once I have passed your block onto the couriers I cannot be held responsible for anything related to the delivery.
- Please check for any damage by the couriers immediately on delivery and inform the driver, otherwise return delivery costs are your responsibility.
- The blocks are very heavy: you will need to have at least one, preferably two people fit enough to be able to move the block from the point the couriers leave the block. The individual driver may or may not be very helpful.
Returns & guarantee
- If there is any damage as a result of the courier company please call or email me immediatly after you have informed the delivery driver.
- If you are unhappy with any aspects of the build please notify me within 7 days after receipt and I will either repair or in extreme circustances replace the block.
- Sorry but I cannot refund if the order is cancelled by you beyond 7 days of payment being recieved.
- All prices quoted to you are final.
- I am not VAT registered.
- A printed receipt will be issued to you upon payment.
- If there are any import duties or taxes they are your responsibilty to pay.
We meet our obligations under the consumer protection laws currently in force including:
- the Sales of Goods ACt 1979
- the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982
- the Consumer Credit Act 1974
- the Trade Descriptions Act 1968
- the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 and the 1994 Regulations
- the Consumer Protection Act 1987
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the above